If you are searching for the details of Prochesta Prokolpa, then your search will be over here. Yes, here we are going to provide all the information regarding the Prochesta Prokolpa of West Bengal Govt. (Another Step to Help People)
Before moving further, we have to be clear about this Prokolpa, the aim with an elaborate scheme and all. This guide will definitely help you in understanding this Project.
What is Prochesta Prokolpa?
Prochesta Prokolpa is a new scheme which is introduced by West Bengal Govt. for financially assisting the labours, daily workers who had lost all earning opportunity due to outbreak of COVID-19.
Benefits of Prochesta Prokolpa
Here, you will get a lot of benefits from Prochesta Prokolpa. So, we will discuss these benefits of the Prochesta Prokolpa.
More Jobs For You
|Amazon Jobs Apply Now||Air Line Jobs Apply Now|
|Banking Jobs Apply Now||Zomato Food Delivery Job|
- The CM of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has announced to provide Rs 2 per kg rice at the free of cost.
- This service will be given to the people who are staying outside of the state or in the state but can’t afford livelihood.
- Private worker’s attendance will be reduced at about 5 percent.
- The state emergency relief fund will do all kinds of help to the citizen of West Bengal.
- Initially, Rs 1000 will be given to all workers and underprivileged individuals. It may extend in further time.
Objectives of This Marvellous Step by the CM of West Bengal
According to the Govt. Notice, it has several Objectives. These are like as follow;
- Financially supporting underprivileged persons by giving them 1000 INR.
- Many laborers, daily workers, and individuals who have lost daily earning due to COVID-19 breakdown. So, this Prokolpa will help them to become financially stable.
Here, we are going to provide eligibility Criteria for applying this scheme;
- This scheme is only state-based, that means the citizen of West Bengal can only apply for this scheme.
- If you are a daily worker and daily wages, then only you can apply for this scheme. It’s not for all citizens.
- Only one person in a family can apply for this scheme.
- One crucial thing, Application shouldn’t have any other source of Income.
Documents Needed For Prochesta Prokolpo
- Aadahaar Card Details.
- Residential Proof Certificate.
- Verified Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Number.
Procedure for Applying to Prochesta Prokolpo
Here, you have to follow these things at the time of applying for this project.
- An applicant can apply for this project by getting the application form online at the free of cost through;
- The office of District Magistrate.
- The office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- You have to put these details at the time of filling application form;
- Your Name
- Father Name,
- Date Of Birth,
- Voter ID No.,
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhaar Card No.,
- Post Office,
- GP/ Ward No,
- House/ Premises,
- Police Station,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Add your recently clicked photo.
- Read the declaration and sign it.
- Submit this form to the office, from where you collected this form.
Prochesta Prokolpa Mobile Application
West Bengal State Govt. has also launched a mobile application. Through this application, you can simply check the status of your request and track it as well.
If you want to download it, then you have to follow these steps;
- First of all, go to the official website of Govt. of West Bengal.
- Then, open the Prochesta Prokolpa Page and hit the download button.
- That’s it; you’re all set to download the Prochesta Prokolpa application.
- After that, Install that application and register in that application with your Mobile Number.
- Confirm your mobile number by putting the OTP (One-time Password).
- That’s it. It’s all set for tracking your application.
Payment Procedure of Prochesta Scheme
- First of all, apply for this scheme.
- After that, this form will go for the review.
- After review by the District Magistrate office.
- Then, this application will be forwarded to the concerned bank for the payment.
Mode of Payment
You will get INR 1000 directly by your bank account. Actually, the Nodal department will sanction your file. After that, they will forward the beneficiary file details to the concerned bank. Then, the bank will clear your payment.
Here, we have given all the details of Prochesta Prokolpa with all quality features, aims, objectives, and updates.
If you are facing any issue at the time of applying, then share it via comment box. Stay tuned for further updates, and thanks for reading.
More Jobs For You
|All India Jobs||Air Line Jobs Apply Now|
|12th Pass Jobs Apply Now||Zomato Food Delivery Job|