Full details of India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 online application form, salary, age limit, educational qualification, last date. Are you looking for a government job in the India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022? Then the India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 brings you a golden opportunity for the job of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). If you are interested, please read the details below regarding recruitment in the India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 carefully.
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
RECTT/R-100/ONLINE/GDS/CYCLE-II/VOL-I DATED 18.04.2020
Application Submission Start Date
Application Submission End Date
India Post Circle GDS 2022 Job Description
Indian Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Job Posting Location
All India, State Wise
Total No Of Post
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||265|
India Post Circle GDS 2022 Salary
Category Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in
1. BPM – Rs.12,000/- Per Month
2. ABPM/DakSevak – Rs.10,000/- Per Month
India Post Circle GDS 2022 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having
passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory
or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School
Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union
Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all
approved categories of GDS.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate’s Age Limit Should be from a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 Years.
Permissible relaxations in the Upper age limit for different categories are
Sl.No. Category Permissible age relaxation
1. Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
3. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation*
4. Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* – 10 years*
5. Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + OBC – 13 years*
6. Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* +SC/ST – 15 years
*See the Official Advertisement Pdf File for more information about the age limit.
Must be Indian
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Cards & Net Banking
Selection Procedure After verification of the Application Forms, all the Eligible Candidates will be selected through Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to Apply For India Postal GDS Recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/Reg_validation.aspx If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, you can comment in the comment box without hesitation.