Is it true that you are searching for work? Here you are in the perfect spot. As you realize that the Indian Airline Industry is growing faster. As the business is developing quickly, they need more workers to give great support to the clients. There are numerous airline organizations In India like Spice Jet, Indigo Airlines, Air India. They are hiring candidates for the post of Trainee, Cabin Crew, Air hostess, and a lot more posts. As you probably are aware the airline industry is perhaps the best work environment. We have given full details about airline jobs like job post name, salary, age limit, skills, educational qualification and how to apply, read them carefully then apply for the job.
Airline Jobs 2020 Details
No Of Posts: Not Mention (Lots Of Various Vacancies Available According To Qualification )
Post Names: Airline Administrative Support, Airline Flight Instructor, Airline Station Agent, Airline Ticket Agent, Aviation Meteorologist, Avionics Technicians, Business Development Manager, Cabin Crew, Crew Schedule Coordinator, Flight Attendant Jobs, Flight Dispatcher, Ground / Airport Station Attendant, Operations Agent, Passenger Service Agent, Pilot, Ramp Planner, Regional Sales Manager, Reservation Sales Agent, Sales Representative
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 32 Years ( Both Male Female Can Apply For This Job)
Application fee: Nil
Qualification Requirements: For Cabin Crew Jobs: 10+2 (Class 12th), with a minimum of 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi. Other Jobs Like Ground Staff: 10th Pass.
Skills Required For Airhostess :
- Sense of responsibility.
- Pleasing personality.
- Presence of mind and initiative.
- Good physique.
- Patience to work long hours.
- A systematic approach to duty.
- Good appearance.
- Communication and interactive skills.
Salary: ₹ 18,500 – ₹ 1.75 Lacs /- Per Month
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Excellent communication skills (both English and Hindi)
- Minimum Height – 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), with minimum 60% in 12th (only for freshers), fluent in English and Hindi
- No visible tattoo/marks on any part of the body
- BMI range for female 18 – 22 and for male 18 – 25
How To Apply: If you are eligible you can submit your resume through this links
Indigo Airlines: https://careers.goindigo.in/.
For Local Recruiter: http://bit.ly/airline-link. Thank You.