How To Apply For Zomato Delivery Job in 2023
Are you seeking a delivery boy job? Then the Zomato Delivery boy job will be a good option for you. You don’t need higher educational qualifications to become a Zomato Delivery partner. You just need a bike or a cycle and an android smartphone. In this article, I have given a step by step process about how to get a Zomato Delivery boy job, a Zomato delivery boy job salary, and how to apply form for a Zomato delivery partner. Kindly read all the details carefully; you will learn everything about the Zomato delivery job.
Zomato Delivery Job Details
Zomato is an Indian restaurant aggregator and food delivery startup founded in 2008. Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah started it. It provides information, menus, and user reviews of restaurants and also has food delivery options from partner restaurants in select cities. – Source – Wikipedia.
Eligibility Criteria For Zomato Delivery Job
- Educational Qualification: You just need a minimum 8th pass qualification, but they prefer 1oth pass candidates.
- App Operating knowledge: You must have some English knowledge to operate the Zomato Delivery App.
- Good Behaviour: You must behave well with customers while talking. It will help you to give good feedback to customers.
- Must have a Bike or Bicycle: Yes, most people on the internet ask, “Do I need a bike to become a Zomato delivery partner?” – The answer is yes, you need a bike or a bicycle with a driving license to become a Zomato delivery partner.
- Age Limit: You must be 18 years old.
Zomato Delivery Job Salary
You should know that there is no fixed salary in the Zomato Delivery job. Because they pay a commission per order you deliver to customers and how much distance you cover. But you can still easily earn between 12000 INR to 25000 INR per month. Some delivery partners earn even more, between INR 25000 – 50000 INR monthly. Because you should know that the food delivery industry is growing fast. There is an expensive battle going on between these companies to make a bigger footprint in this fastest-growing market. That’s why they have to pay a good commission.
Zomato Delivery Job Important Features
6 Reasons why you should join as a Zomato Delivery Partner –
- Weekly Payments: They give you a weekly payout directly to your bank. No need to wait for months. The number of orders you will serve weekly will get your payout.
- Flexible Working Hours: This is another awesome feature. Choose your time according to your convenience. Yes, you can choose your time according to your needs, whether it’s Morning/afternoon/evening/late night. Feel like a boss 🙂
- Choose Work Location: You can choose the location as per your need where you can work flexibly. You can choose the nearest city to your locality.
- Insurance Coverage: Feel safe with their accidental and medical insurance. Yes, they give you accidental insurance coverage up to 10 lacs and 1 lac medical insurance. They care for their delivery partners.
- Referral and Joining Bonus: Make additional earnings by referring your friend. If you refer your friend as a delivery partner to Zomato. They give you 1000INR for referring a friend and 1500o Rs as a joining bonus.
- Loan Features: Yes, you can apply for a loan if you become a trustworthy delivery partner or work after a certain period of time, like 1 year or 6 months.
In order to apply for the Zomato delivery job, you need the following documents :
- Proof of address: You can provide ADHAR Card or Voter Card as proof of address and identity, along with 2 passport-size photos.
- Driving License: If you use Bike or Scooty, you should have a driving license and RC of your bike. If you use a bicycle, you don’t need to provide DL/RC paper.
- Pan Card: Yes, You need a valid pan card.
- Bank Document: In order to receive payments in your bank, you need to provide your preferred bank Cancelled Cheque or Bank passbook.
- Android Mobile: You must have an Android mobile (Android version: 4.5 or above) in order to pick up orders via their delivery partner app.
How to apply For Zomato Delivery Job
In the last step, we will know how to register yourself or apply as a delivery partner in Zomato and how to start the work; please follow the below process:
- Step 1: In order to apply for the Zomato delivery job, visit the following link: Zomato Delivery Apply.
- Step 2: After visiting the following link, navigate to Apply Now Button.
- Step 3: After Clicking on Apply Now Button, you will get an application form; fill the form correctly With your name, phone number, state, and city, choose whether you want to work full-time or part-time, and choose you either have a bike, cycle, e-cycle, none.
- Step 4: After completing the required information, click “Apply Now” to submit the form.
- Step 5: After submitting the form, wait for their call; they will call you and ask some questions, like a short call interview.
- Step 6: After the call interview, if you are selected, you have to visit their onboard center, and they will train you how to do the job and get started.
You are all done now. Login to their delivery partner app, start accepting orders, earn a commission, and get paid weekly.
Questions & Answers about Zomato Delivery Job
1. How much commission does Zomato pay per order?
Ans – Zomato pays you between RS 20 to 25 Rs per order you deliver to a customer.
2. Can females apply for the Zomato delivery partner job?
Ans- No, females can not apply for this job; in the future, they may hire female delivery partners like Swiggy.
3. Where the Zomato delivery job is available?
Ans- Currently, the Zomato delivery job is available in 300 cities, including the metro and micro cities. Some popular cities are Kolkata, Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Mumbai, etc.
4. Do I need a bike to become a delivery partner of Zomato, Swiggy, and Foodpanda?
Ans – You need a bike or a cycle to become a delivery partner, whether Zomato, Swiggy, or Foodpanda.
I hope you like the article about how to get a Zomato delivery job full process. If you have any questions, please comment in our comment box. Thank you, and have a good day.